When using gas is not convenient, or a self-contained fuel source is desired, Tradesman® kerosene portable heaters provide instant, efficient directional heat. A dependable dual-prong electronic spark ignition, heavy duty enclosed motor, and brass fuel fittings are just a few of the features that provide the long life and trouble free operation you expect from L.B. White.
L.B. White has perfected every aspect of our portable construction heaters design to withstand harsh working environments. This has led to our reputation for reliability, durability and serviceability in the field. When the comfort and safety of your work crew is at stake… you want the leader in portable heating equipment for any commercial, industrial or construction job… L.B. White.
Call our technical experts to help you select the correct size and quantity of portable heaters for your job site.
Technical Support – 608-779-6160
Key features of the commercial grade L.B. White Tradesman® Portable Kerosene Heater for industrial and construction sites
- Available in models ranging from 75,000 to 650,000 Btu/h
- Kerosene, #1 and #2 diesel or #1 fuel oil
- Dependable dual-prong electronic ignition
- Durable composite fuel fittings
- Fuel gauge indicates remaining run time
- Comfort control thermostat (models K75 and up)
- Wheels and handles make it easier to maneuver (models K125 and up)
- Threaded drain plug
- Direct-fired = 99.97% fuel efficiency
- CSA US and Canada certified
Click here to view our portable gas heaters for construction jobs and industrial work sites »